Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello There!

So both my sister and mother have blogs, and very good ones. And I've discovered that a bunch of triathletes have blogs as well that I enjoy reading for information and inspiration. And now I'm going to jump into the fray and give it a try as well.


I'm a little (okay a lot) nervous about sharing some of the details of my life with strangers and also with people I do know. But at the same time, I'd like to have a record of this part of my life, and maybe connect with other people, and learn that I'm not so strange after all. But I am going to be extremely vague on purpose so that people don't meet me one day and make the connection between blog world and real life. Maybe one day I won't be so scared (that whole letting people in and what if they don't like you thing), but for now, this is the way it will be.

No comments: