Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 2 and already behind!

I went to Performance Wellness for my monthly tuneup and was talking about how excited I was to start official Longhorn Training this coming Monday, July 5. My massage therapist, who is also doing Longhorn, said "didn't it start yesterday?" Well, sure enough, it did! I think I concentrated on July 5, but that is the end of the first week, not the start of it. So it is only Day 2, and I'm already behind. I slept in today's AM spin because I knew it was the last time I could! Crap! And with the Fourth of July holiday, I'll be in Dallas celebrating my mom's Citizen of the Year award. I will have to find a way to get the training hours in, though luckily it's still pretty light, and not much different from what I've been doing for base training. Though I hate that "late" feeling. Argh!

No comments: